Thursday, June 16, 2011

What do you like listening to when you meditate?

Some people meditate to music, some to solfeggios and binaural beats, some to the sounds of nature while others don't listen to anything at all.  For some, music can be distracting while others find that it enhances their meditation.

Personally, I meditate to all three ways but mostly without music.  Sometimes, I meditate at the beach to the sound of nature.  It's pretty mesmerizing to hear the birds and the surf :)

For the most part, I like to meditate in complete silence because I can be, at times, easily distracted.

Sometimes, I like meditating to music, like Holy Harmony of The Heart of Reiki.  Here's are what they sound like:



 


What do you like listening to when you meditate?

0 Responses to “What do you like listening to when you meditate?”

Post a Comment